Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
Our aim is to give highest priority at all times to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) issues in our business, by encouraging and motivating all the stakeholders for safe performance and to promote environmental protection. We aim to achieve a high level of occupational health and safety performance, through safe working practices and compliance to legal safety requirements.
To achieve excellence in the performance of health, safety and environment for all its activities, XEON Electromechanical shall strive to:
- Ensure and, where possible, exceed compliance with all applicable HSE regulations and other legal requirements.
- Set and maintain its HSE management system to the highest level possible, to achieve harmony with environment.
- Provide all information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to promote the health and safety and to reduce the environmental impact of its employees.
- Adopt proactive approach to identify health, safety and environment hazards in all area of operation and minimize the risks to levels as low as reasonably practicable.
- Systematically identify, assess and control workplace hazards.
- Accurately report, record and learn from all incidents and near misses.
- Encourage active participation from the Company Staff, at all levels, in improving Health, Safety and Environmental performances.